Monday, July 2, 2018

Las Vegas (& way too many pictures)





In May, K and I flew out to Las Vegas for a short vacation. My family drove up from Utah and we spent the week together. We went swimming, talked, played games, took naps, watched movies, ate way too much, explored Las Vegas, went shopping, and went swimming some more! It was absolutely perfect and just what I needed. Well.....except for the whole my phone jumping out of my pants pocket and landing in the toilet to its' death. I could have done without that. I am so grateful for the time that we got to spend together. We may be 2,000+ miles away, but we are stuck together forever and we will always pick right up where we left off! Here are a few highlights from the trip! 

-Went to the M&M store and danced with Miss Green
-My family threw a surprise birthday party for K & I! The party included adorable flamingo decorations and a homemade cake my mom made and brought from Utah!
-Received a special Mother's Day gift sent to me all the way from North Carolina
-Met Wonder Woman ;)
-Walked along the strip with K. We saw the water show at the Bellagio and waved at ALL the many firetrucks and ambulances that drove by
-Spent the entire weekend alone with K at the Excalibur. 
-Had a wonderful fancy family dinner!

-Tried a Las Vegas buffet for the first time, oh my goodness.....game changer! Too bad we only figured it out the last day.

My absolute favorite part of the trip was all the laughs, hugs, kisses, and cuddles we enjoyed. Nothing beats a big ol hug from little Ellie. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment