A year ago I made this blog. I wanted to have a place to share my thoughts. I have had many ideas of things I wanted to write about, but I never got the chance. Here I sit a year later with so many things I want to share. So I am finally sitting down and just starting. I don't know exactly where this blog will go, but here goes nothing. So this is a fresh start. A new beginning. Let me share a little about me.
I am Rachel Herget Dixon.
I am a daughter to wonderful parents.
I am a sister to my real life hero, Nina Miles.
I am a Mormon.
I am a Guilford County paramedic.
I am a mother to my sweet angel baby, Kenedee Alexandria.
I am adopted.
I am an aunt, to a crazy bunch of kids. Those that are blood nieces and nephews and those I am lucky enough to adopt as extra nieces and nephews.
I am a friend.
I am a daughter to wonderful parents.
I am a sister to my real life hero, Nina Miles.
I am a Mormon.
I am a Guilford County paramedic.
I am a mother to my sweet angel baby, Kenedee Alexandria.
I am adopted.
I am an aunt, to a crazy bunch of kids. Those that are blood nieces and nephews and those I am lucky enough to adopt as extra nieces and nephews.
I am a friend.
And most importantly, I am strong. Despite everything I've gone through this year, I'm learning to love and take care of myself, and my daughter, in a way I've not had to before. My strength comes out of necessity and it makes me the Heroine of this story.
You are my sunshine. You burn bright and happy in my heart.
ReplyDelete